The Section of Information, Publicity & Public Relations (Section of IPP) handles with the brand building activities of Dr Shivaram Karantha Pilikula Nisargadhama through different streams of media. This section is headed by Information, Publicity and Public Relations Officer (IPPO).
Vision and Objectives
- Promotion of environmental awareness and inculcating scientific knowledge among the people.
- Promotion of tourism in the region by showcasing wild life and plant species, culture and heritage along with general recreation facilities.
- To carry information about Pilikula Nisargadhama to the public.
- To effectively use mass media for dissemination of information and publicity contents.
- To create awareness in the people, about the conservation of Biodiversity, Heritage and Cultural aspects of Coastal Karnataka.
- To redefine the objective of public relation strategy with emphasis on field publicity, ensuring reach ability even to the remote corners of the globe.
- Up-gradation of equipment and infrastructure on par with the private media and press institutions, so as to ensure quick and effective interaction and exchange of news items and photographs.
- To use the PR tools very effectively and reach the target groups through Brochures, Newsletters, Magazines, Website, Blogging, Social Media, Visual CD’s, Hoardings, Television & Radio programmes etc.